Repair Corrupt OST File
Kernel for OST is advanced and prominent email recovery software designed to Repair OST File. An OST file is offline storage file of Microsoft Exchange Server. The OST file is created in your computer's hard disk and stores emails and related items, such as calendar, journals, contacts, notes, to do list, and junk mails. In fact, an OST file is a copy of user's mailbox stored in Exchange Database at MS Exchange Server.
An OST file helps you create emails when Exchange Server is down or you are not connected with Exchange Server. However, to let you access the emails that are created offline, into your Outlook account, MS Outlook automatically converts them into PST files. There can be a situation when MS Outlook fails to automatically converts OST file into PST file. Some of the situations are:
- User's mailbox has been deleted from Exchange Server.
- Exchange Database file has been damaged.
- Exchange Server has been crashed.
- OST file has been damaged due to 2GB file limitation if the Outlook version was 97, 98, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Kernel for OST- Repair OST File software is fast and flawlessly deals with above mentioned situations converting OST file into PST file. After the software has completed converting OST file to PST file, you can access the file through MS Outlook. The software uses quick data recovery algorithms to Repair OST File with full accuracy. Kernel for OST comprises following prominent features:
- Recovers emails, calendars, journals, addresses, to do list, images, zipped attachments, etc. from OST file
- Effectively recovers deleted emails
- Maintains structure and formatting of the emails recovered
- Maintains emails' properties, such as to, Cc, Bcc, Time, and Date
- Recovers permanently deleted emails
- Allows saving in web mails, Office 365, IMAP, email servers, and major email formats
- Interactive user interface
- Available with trial version
- 24 X 7 technical support
Kernel for OST is the professionals' choice for OST file repairing. During the process of repairing OST file, Kernel for OST - Repair OST File software executes a quick scan on the selected OST file. The software takes few seconds to minutes in completing the scanning process. After the software has completed scanning process, it displays folders, such as Inbox, Sent Items, Notes, Drafts, and Deleted Items in the same manner as you usually see in MS Outlook.
You can easily navigate through these folders and view their content to verify the quality of data retrieved. After verifying the data, you can save it at a desired location on your computer. Kernel for OST provides following saving modes for your ease:
- Single file saving: - PST (MS Outlook), MBOX, DBX (Outlook Express)
- Multiple file saving: - HTML, MHTML, TXT, RTF, MSG, EML, PDF
- Saving to email servers: MS Exchange, Novell GroupWise, Office 365 cloud, Domino
- Saving to web mails –Yahoo mail, Gmail, Outlook, Google Apps, AOL, iCloud, IMAP account
Kernel for OST supports MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5 and 5.0. The software can be installed on almost all Windows operating systems from Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, NT and 95
Trial version of Kernel for OST - Repair OST File software is also available, using which you can analyze its quality. But, to save more than 25 emails from the repaired OST file folders, Full version of the software is to be purchased.